2. Administrative Assistant - Vineland NJ Office
Triad Associates - a full-service community and economic development consulting firm located in Vineland NJ is seeking a qualified, full time Team member for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Applicants must possess and be able to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle and direct incoming calls.
- Neat professional appearance is a must. This position requires applicant to be the face of the Company.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity – high emotional intelligence.
- Possess interpersonal skills and be able to work well with others including clients and other Triad Team members. Must possess good manners and a calm demeanor.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe
- Able to oversee and perform tasks necessary to keep a busy office up to date with supplies needed on a daily basis.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent company benefit package offered including 401K.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to:
Beverly DiMatteo, CFO/CAO