Current Positions Available
1. Grant Administrator/Generalist
Triad Associates is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized individual who has attention for detail, can work independently all while being an effective communicator both verbally and with written reports.
Looking for an entry level grant specialist/generalist to assist with project implementation.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the coordination of post award activities required in Grant and Loan Agreement documents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance will all applicable Regulations, ie. Code of Federal
Regulations where applicable
- Provide financial and administrative support services to designated program staff and awardees;
- Communicate with contractors to coordinate timeliness of reporting and facilitate program monitoring per award conditions
- Responsible for the preparation of project approval documents, review financial reports and invoices to determine appropriate amounts of payment;
- Facilitate/coordinate the Client and Consulting Engineers through pre-construction activities
- Manage and conduct required performance reporting per guidance of each independent funding agency
- Conduct wage compliance reviews, certifications and on-site employee interviews per conditions of grant agreement
- Maintain and verify payment records, reviews invoices and record receipts in format required by each funding agency
- Coordinate the review of Engineer’s approved requisitions to verify percentage of work
completed and/or materials/equipment on site in preparation for reimbursement reporting.
- Prepare required compliance reports per the requirement of funding agency for each independent project.
- Attendance at and participation in at periodic monitoring conducted by funding agency
- Perform other duties as assigned
Key attributes required: strict attention to detail; compliance with regulations/guidelines in preparing funding applications and/or managing approved grants; strong proposal content; and, responsible adherence to submission deadlines. Outstanding writing/grammar and research skills are essential. All tasks will be performed under the supervision and mentoring of Senior Staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our consulting firm which has an impressive track record in carrying out a diverse portfolio of community, economic development and housing projects and services and has earned a respected reputation in the industry over the last 25 years.
Job Title: Project Implementation Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent company benefit package offered including
Send Resume to:
Beverly DiMatteo, CFO/CAO
Triad Advisory Services, Inc.
2. Community Development Specialist
Triad Associates, a full-service housing, community and economic development consulting firm headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join its team.
The firm is seeking a Community Development Specialist. Experience in administering HUD funded Community Development Block Grant Programs is preferred. Background in related fields including Housing, Economic Development, Strategic Planning, Downtown/Main Street Revitalization, etc. is a welcome repertoire as factors which impact Community Development.
As a Senior Associate or an Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing CDBG/HOME/ESG application documents including the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing, Environmental Review Records, CAPER and assembling data for CDBG reports and other required documents.
- CDBG/HOME/ESG grant management/administration
- Interaction with public clients, and facilitate public and client meetings as needed
- Assistance with researching potential funding to leverage CDBG funding,
- Strategic planning initiatives,
- Preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals and Qualifications,
- Marketing and business development as needed
- Work independently with diverse clients, programs and projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Desire to expand knowledge base
Senior Staff mentoring is a valuable resource available to all Triad Members. Triad Associates is seeking someone who will bring enthusiasm, energy, high ethical standards and creativity to the job and who works well in a very dynamic professional environment.
The successful candidate should possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university and have a thorough knowledge of community development, and the workings of government at the local, state, and federal levels. Education requirement can be waived for a candidate with extensive CDBG experience. Working knowledge of GIS, mapping, and computer graphics is also a plus.
The company offers a competitive health and dental plan, vacation, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits that will be reviewed with candidates who are invited for an interview. Triad Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE. For more information about the company, please visit our Website at www.triadincorporated.com
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, references and writing sample to:
1301 W. Forest Grove Road
Vineland, NJ. 08360
Attn: Beverly DiMatteo, CFO
NOTE: Duties outlined above are solely for illustrative purposes. A particular position in the firm may require an employee to perform additional duties and responsibilities not outlined above.