Current Positions Available
1. Community Development Specialist
Triad Associates, a full-service housing, community and economic development consulting firm headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join its team.
The firm is seeking a Community Development Specialist. Experience in administering HUD funded Community Development Block Grant Programs is preferred. Background in related fields including Housing, Economic Development, Strategic Planning, Downtown/Main Street Revitalization, etc. is a welcome repertoire as factors which impact Community Development.
As a Senior Associate or an Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing CDBG/HOME/ESG application documents including the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing, Environmental Review
- Records, CAPER and assembling data for CDBG reports and other required documents.
- CDBG/HOME/ESG grant management/administration.
- Interaction with public clients, and facilitate public and client meetings as needed.
- Assistance with researching potential funding to leverage CDBG funding.
- Strategic planning initiatives.
- Preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals and Qualifications.
- Marketing and business development as needed.
- Work independently with diverse clients, programs and projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Desire to expand knowledge base.
Senior Staff mentoring is a valuable resource available to all Triad Members. Triad Associates is seeking someone who will bring enthusiasm, energy, high ethical standards and creativity to the job and who works well in a very dynamic professional environment.
The successful candidate should possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university and have a thorough knowledge of community development, and the workings of government at the local, state, and federal levels. Education requirement can be waived for a candidate with extensive CDBG experience. Working knowledge of GIS, mapping, and computer graphics is also a plus.
The company offers a competitive health and dental plan, vacation, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits that will be reviewed with candidates who are invited for an interview. Triad Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE. For more information about the company, please visit our Website at www.triadincorporated.com
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, references and writing sample to:
1301 W. Forest Grove Road
Vineland, NJ. 08360
Attn: Beverly DiMatteo, CFO
2. Grant Writer/Project Specialist
Triad Associates is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized individual who has attention for detail, can work independently all while being an effective communicator both verbally and written.
Triad Associates is driven to formulate innovative yet practical solutions that will enable communities to grow and thrive. Our ability to secure nearly $1 Billion in grants and financing for our public, private, authority and non-profit clients is a reflection of the passion that each member of our multi-disciplined team applies to each assignment.
Whether it is a housing, neighborhood or economic revitalization strategy, accurately identifying project impacts and outcomes, writing the grant application or implementing an approved project, our willingness to go above and beyond coupled with strict attention to detail is what has led to the numerous successes for our clients for over 42 years.
Our commitment to successful outcomes which address our clients’ social and capital needs is the hallmark of our success and integral to our Mission at Triad Associates.
Seeking an entry level grant writer/generalist to assist with grant & resource development. Tasks will include grant research; drafting proposal material(s); and, preparation of grant/funding applications.
- Strict attention to detail;
- Compliance with regulations/guidelines in preparing funding applications and/or managing approved grants;
- Strong proposal content; and, responsible adherence to submission deadlines.
- Outstanding writing/grammar and research skills are essential.
- All tasks will be performed under the supervision and mentoring of Senior Staff.
Must have a bachelor's degree. Preference will be given to applicants with degrees in Communications, English, professional writing or a similar major. A background in community development is a plus.
Job Title: Proposal/ Grant Writer/Grant Research Analyst/Project Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:1 year (Preferred)
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent company benefit package offered including health, dental, group life, 401K and profit sharing
Apply with resume and writing sample to:
Beverly DiMatteo, CFO/CAO
Triad Advisory Services, Inc