2. Grant Administrator/Generalist Job Posting
Triad Associatesis seeking a self-motivated, highly organized individual who has attention for detail,can work independently all while being an effective communicator both verbally and with written reports.
Looking for an entry level grant specialist/generalist to assist with project implementation.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the coordination of post award activities required in Grant and Loan Agreement documents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance will all applicable Regulations, ie.Code of Federal Regulations where applicable
- Provide financial and administrative support services to designated program staff and awardees;
- Communicate with contractors to coordinate timeliness of reporting and facilitate program monitoring per award conditions
- Responsible for the preparation of project approval documents, review financial reports and invoices to determine appropriate amounts of payment;
- Facilitate/coordinate the Client and Consulting Engineers through pre-construction activities
- Manage and conduct required performance reporting per guidance of each independent funding agency
- Conduct wage compliance reviews, certifications and on-site employee interviews per conditions of grant agreement
- Maintain and verify payment records, reviews invoices and record receipts in format required by each funding agency
- Coordinate the review of Engineer's approved requisitionists over if percentage of work completed and/or materials/equipmention site in preparation for reimbursement reporting.
- Prepare required compliance reports per the requirement of funding agency for each independent project.
- Attendance at and participation in at periodic monitoring conducted by funding agency
- Perform other duties asassigned
Key Attributes Required:
strict attention to detail; compliance with regulations/guidelines in preparing funding applications and/or managing approved grants; strong proposal content; and, responsible adherence to submission deadlines. Outstanding writing/grammar and research skills are essential. All tasks will be performed under the supervision and mentoring of Senior Staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our consulting firm which has an impressive track recordin carrying out a diverse portfolio of community, economic development and housing projects and services and has earn respected reputation in the industry over the last 42 years.
Job Title: Project Implementation Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Remote work update
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent company benefit package offered including 401K.
Send Resume to:
Beverly DiMatteo, CFO/CAO,
Triad Advisory Services, Inc